A candidate seeking admission to the BGC Trust Medical College must submit an application in the prescribed form and duly filled in by himself /herself at BGC Trust Medical College during office hours. An application can also be submitted to the BGC Trust (Corporate Office), Sanmar RL Park View, Suit-A/6(6th Floor) Opposite of AB Bank,35/25, Jakir Hussain Road Khulshi, Chittagong or Dhaka office, Sadharan Bima Bhaban-2,139, Motijheel C/A (12th Floor) Dhaka-1000.
Prospectus and Application Form are available at office of the Principal, BGC Trust Medical College, BGC Biddyanagar, Chandanaish, Chittagong or BGC Trust Corporate Office, Sanmar RL Park View, Suit-A/6(6th Floor) Opposite of AB Bank,35/25, Jakir Hussain Road Khulshi, Chittagong or Dhaka Office, 139, Motijheel C/A (12 Floor), Dhaka- 1000, on payment of Tk. 1000/- including VAT or US$ 15 in cash.
Online Application Link : https://rb.gy/cbxa6q
Enclosures to be submitted along with the prescribed & duly filled Application Form:
1. Attested photocopies of all academic certificates & mark sheets.
2. Attested two copies of recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
3. Attested photocopy of the admit card provided by the DGHS.
4. Attested photocopy of the result of admission test for MBBS Course, conducted by DGHS.
5. For candidates seeking recognition as candidates of tribal population and/or non-tribal
inhabitants of hill districts, a certificate from the Headman (Cast Chief) & Deputy
Commissioner will have to be enclosed along with the application form.
Steps are :
- Director General of Health Services of Government of Bangladesh will conduct a written admission test at National Level to find out eligible candidates for admission in the Govt. and Non-Govt. Medical College for each session. The Director of Medical Education, Director General of Health Services (DGHS) will publish a merit list for eligible candidates. Those who will apply from this merit list to get admission in BGC Trust Medical College will be selected by the college authority according to their merit list